MILCOM has established itself as the premier international conference for military communications, attracting decision-makers from government, military, academia, and industry. This year, the 27th MILCOM event was held in San Diego 17-19 November 2009.
Established in 1981, MILCOM has become the premiere military and government communications conference attracting more than 5,000 participants, including representatives from more than 30 countries. The conference comprises classified and unclassified presentations, discussion panels and tutorials by leading authorities and technical experts in the areas of military, intelligence and homeland security communications. In addition to the technical program, the Milcom 2008 exhibition provided a showcase for over 400 exhibitors from the U.S.A and abroad, including companies, universities, suppliers and others.
Additional articles covered in this review:
- WindRiver demos MILS Platform 2.0 Applications at MILCOM 2008
- GNAT for VxWorks 6.6 SMP Sets AdaCore for Multi-Core Processors
- Parvus Introduces Zypad WR1100 Wearable Wrist-Worn Computer
- Cornet Technology Introduce Tactical Voice Conferencing System
- Future Ad-Hoc Networks to Integrate Airborne Radar, Ground Elements
- New Radios are Pushing Broadband to the Edge of the Battlefield
- Spectrum JTRS Soldier Radio Waveform Gets Into a Miniature Modem
- Com-MRAPs Facilitate SATCOM, IP Networking to Support Combat Units